Thursday, July 27, 2006

ooh ooh meme me pick me!!

ive been tagged ...

Things I want to do before dying:
get married and have kids
get a phd in psychology
dye my hair purple and cover it
travel to Russia, Kenya, Alaska, Ireland and China
write a book
live in tsfat
learn to live fearlessly
hitchike across america and eat apple pie a la mode in random diners


Things I can not do:
keep my room clean
do dishes before the food encrusts permanently in them
throw used kleenex IN the garbage

set the table correctly
tell left from right
stay calm in a debate/discussion
stay polite with pushy/nagging people
return phone calls

Things I can do:
be real/ honest
forgive, forget
be daring.. sometimes.. when its not too scary!
procrastinate like a pro
think critically
go to the bathroom.. anywhere, anytime
ignore spiders

survive my extreme mood swings (i make no promises for those around me!)

What attracted me to my husband:
definitely not his speed in finding me!

Things I want in a mate:
depth
honesty
humility
a good heart
warm eyes
acceptance, not judgemental
open mindedness

purity, love and joy in his avodat hashem
a funky eclectic fun side
and my guilty pleasure... a thick neck

Things I say most often:
omgomg
are you on crack?!
aleeeek
I was juuust going to call you…
so.. I have a theory on that..
poop
oh no! I forgot my wallet/money/creditcard/bank card…

my head hurts :(
but..

Books that I love -> I already listed that here so I'm changing it to:
Books that I am currently reading:
Sophie’s World – jostein gaarder
A Suitable Boy – Vikram Seth
The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat – Oliver Sacks
Borrowed Time – Yair Weinstock
Chofetz Chaim - A Daily companion

Movies that I love-> I already listed that here so I'm changing it to :
TV shows that I love:
law and Order
scrubs
malcolm in the Middle
lost
the office
greys anatomy

and now its my turn to tag (muahaha)...
david on the lake ,
the only way I know,
scraps,
and
yeshivishguy (if he ever gets back here!)

14 Comments:

At Thursday, July 27, 2006 2:34:00 AM, Blogger the only way i know said...

thanks! lol
interesting read, btw!

 
At Thursday, July 27, 2006 12:50:00 PM, Blogger Cellar Door said...

Nice! But you have to edit this meme! Itagged you mid meme, sorry.

 
At Thursday, July 27, 2006 2:18:00 PM, Blogger anonym00kie said...

cellar door, im sure you cant mid-meme tag me on a meme ive already been tagged on!! its against the rules!! imagine the meme'ing chaos it would create if we allow meme'ers to run amok and change the rules on a whim.. i refuse to submit myself to this meme'ing anarchy..

i will say however.. that...
- if i had one super power it would be to travel back in time..
- i hope to walk down the isle to soulfarm's ani l'dodi
- and i hate jello and lentils

ok, thats it! im all meme'ed out!

 
At Thursday, July 27, 2006 5:44:00 PM, Blogger Cellar Door said...

I forgot to tag limey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! darn
tag
ur it
boy this is fun.

 
At Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:32:00 PM, Blogger Nemo said...

Alaska is definitely the place to go... Did it when I was twelve and I've been wanting to go back for years.

 
At Friday, July 28, 2006 12:03:00 AM, Blogger smb said...

cool another meme. I can relate about the room. man that's hard. Great list.

 
At Friday, July 28, 2006 9:07:00 AM, Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

congrats! Good for you! Great meme, job well done!

 
At Friday, July 28, 2006 9:31:00 AM, Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

Great..and entertaining list...
dye ur hair purple?..lol
A glimpse into the life of the blogger we've come to know as anonym00kie...
:-)
My turn..I guess

 
At Monday, July 31, 2006 4:23:00 AM, Blogger Pragmatician said...

I love scrubs too!
The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hatand I'm sure I'm gonna love this one, once I can fnd a copy of that book.

 
At Monday, July 31, 2006 2:28:00 PM, Blogger jakeyology said...

cool blog

 
At Monday, July 31, 2006 9:20:00 PM, Blogger chaverah said...

travel to russia and kenya, not my cup of tea, but hey, to each its own,lol! Nice things you want in a mate but a thick neck? hum.... interesting. anyway nice learning about you!

 
At Monday, July 31, 2006 11:01:00 PM, Blogger anonym00kie said...

limey2001:
"except the dishes one"… because you always wash your dishes before they get crusty.. or cuz you have a wify who does??

nemo:
really? I dream of going there, is it beautiful? what makes you want to go back?

lvnsm27:
thanks :)
keeping my room/house clean is such a challenge!! I feel like I spend my life organizing and still everything is always disorganixed..

socialworker/frustrated mom:
thanks, and thanks for the tag :)

david_on_the_lake:
ya I dream of dying it purple or some funky color.. but even more I dream of doing it when my hairs covered so no one knows heh...
now we’re waiting to hear from you!

notahottie:
purple hair IS gorgeous!!
and if the rabbis decide that hair must be uncovered, they better also decide that purple hair is the new bullet-proof stockings of frum fashion!

pragmatician:
im obsessed with scrubs, j.d. is my dream cutie :)

jakeyology:
thanks for coming bye!

chaverah:
I know, I don’t know what my thing is with thick necks.. I just think its so yummy looking :)

 
At Friday, August 04, 2006 9:17:00 AM, Blogger A Frum Idealist said...

very original. good stuff

 
At Thursday, August 31, 2006 7:53:00 PM, Blogger truelife said...

hey I love your blog.. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing it with us..

join me on my adventures.. and you get to do most of the things on your wish list.. I just came back from a 5 week Alaska Adventure.. hey and my music does sound a lot like sinead o'connor (that's what people unfamiliar w/ jewish music are always telling me..) so if you join.. .. you'll get to hear me singing all the time.. everywhere..

livingtheamazingrace.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?