Thursday, July 27, 2006

ooh ooh meme me pick me!!

ive been tagged ...

Things I want to do before dying:
get married and have kids
get a phd in psychology
dye my hair purple and cover it
travel to Russia, Kenya, Alaska, Ireland and China
write a book
live in tsfat
learn to live fearlessly
hitchike across america and eat apple pie a la mode in random diners


Things I can not do:
keep my room clean
do dishes before the food encrusts permanently in them
throw used kleenex IN the garbage

set the table correctly
tell left from right
stay calm in a debate/discussion
stay polite with pushy/nagging people
return phone calls

Things I can do:
be real/ honest
forgive, forget
be daring.. sometimes.. when its not too scary!
procrastinate like a pro
think critically
go to the bathroom.. anywhere, anytime
ignore spiders

survive my extreme mood swings (i make no promises for those around me!)

What attracted me to my husband:
definitely not his speed in finding me!

Things I want in a mate:
depth
honesty
humility
a good heart
warm eyes
acceptance, not judgemental
open mindedness

purity, love and joy in his avodat hashem
a funky eclectic fun side
and my guilty pleasure... a thick neck

Things I say most often:
omgomg
are you on crack?!
aleeeek
I was juuust going to call you…
so.. I have a theory on that..
poop
oh no! I forgot my wallet/money/creditcard/bank card…

my head hurts :(
but..

Books that I love -> I already listed that here so I'm changing it to:
Books that I am currently reading:
Sophie’s World – jostein gaarder
A Suitable Boy – Vikram Seth
The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat – Oliver Sacks
Borrowed Time – Yair Weinstock
Chofetz Chaim - A Daily companion

Movies that I love-> I already listed that here so I'm changing it to :
TV shows that I love:
law and Order
scrubs
malcolm in the Middle
lost
the office
greys anatomy

and now its my turn to tag (muahaha)...
david on the lake ,
the only way I know,
scraps,
and
yeshivishguy (if he ever gets back here!)

18 Comments:

At Thursday, July 27, 2006 2:34:00 AM, Blogger the only way i know said...

thanks! lol
interesting read, btw!

 
At Thursday, July 27, 2006 12:50:00 PM, Blogger Cellar Door said...

Nice! But you have to edit this meme! Itagged you mid meme, sorry.

 
At Thursday, July 27, 2006 2:18:00 PM, Blogger anonym00kie said...

cellar door, im sure you cant mid-meme tag me on a meme ive already been tagged on!! its against the rules!! imagine the meme'ing chaos it would create if we allow meme'ers to run amok and change the rules on a whim.. i refuse to submit myself to this meme'ing anarchy..

i will say however.. that...
- if i had one super power it would be to travel back in time..
- i hope to walk down the isle to soulfarm's ani l'dodi
- and i hate jello and lentils

ok, thats it! im all meme'ed out!

 
At Thursday, July 27, 2006 4:35:00 PM, Blogger Limey2001 said...

"Things I can not do:
keep my room clean
do dishes before the food encrusts permanently in them
throw used kleenex IN the garbage
set the table correctly
tell left from right
stay calm in a debate/discussion
stay polite with pushy/nagging people
return phone calls"\
WOW thats me to a teeee!!!! all of the above!!!

 
At Thursday, July 27, 2006 4:36:00 PM, Blogger Limey2001 said...

oh, except the dishes one

 
At Thursday, July 27, 2006 5:44:00 PM, Blogger Cellar Door said...

I forgot to tag limey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! darn
tag
ur it
boy this is fun.

 
At Thursday, July 27, 2006 6:38:00 PM, Blogger Limey2001 said...

too bloody late!!!!

 
At Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:32:00 PM, Blogger Nemo said...

Alaska is definitely the place to go... Did it when I was twelve and I've been wanting to go back for years.

 
At Friday, July 28, 2006 12:03:00 AM, Blogger Lvnsm27 said...

cool another meme. I can relate about the room. man that's hard. Great list.

 
At Friday, July 28, 2006 9:07:00 AM, Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

congrats! Good for you! Great meme, job well done!

 
At Friday, July 28, 2006 9:31:00 AM, Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

Great..and entertaining list...
dye ur hair purple?..lol
A glimpse into the life of the blogger we've come to know as anonym00kie...
:-)
My turn..I guess

 
At Friday, July 28, 2006 11:04:00 AM, Blogger notahottie said...

cute! i can also go to the bathroom anytime, anywhere, or should i say, i do go to the bathroom anytime anywhere because i don't have a choice. when i gotta go i gotta go. don't dye your hair purple! keep it gorgeous, you never know when some hero rabbi will realize that they got it all wrong and really you're NOT ALLOWED to cover your hair when you get married. i'm totally prepared for that day, and you should be too!

 
At Monday, July 31, 2006 4:23:00 AM, Blogger Pragmatician said...

I love scrubs too!
The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hatand I'm sure I'm gonna love this one, once I can fnd a copy of that book.

 
At Monday, July 31, 2006 2:28:00 PM, Blogger jakeyology said...

cool blog

 
At Monday, July 31, 2006 9:20:00 PM, Blogger chaverah said...

travel to russia and kenya, not my cup of tea, but hey, to each its own,lol! Nice things you want in a mate but a thick neck? hum.... interesting. anyway nice learning about you!

 
At Monday, July 31, 2006 11:01:00 PM, Blogger anonym00kie said...

limey2001:
"except the dishes one"… because you always wash your dishes before they get crusty.. or cuz you have a wify who does??

nemo:
really? I dream of going there, is it beautiful? what makes you want to go back?

lvnsm27:
thanks :)
keeping my room/house clean is such a challenge!! I feel like I spend my life organizing and still everything is always disorganixed..

socialworker/frustrated mom:
thanks, and thanks for the tag :)

david_on_the_lake:
ya I dream of dying it purple or some funky color.. but even more I dream of doing it when my hairs covered so no one knows heh...
now we’re waiting to hear from you!

notahottie:
purple hair IS gorgeous!!
and if the rabbis decide that hair must be uncovered, they better also decide that purple hair is the new bullet-proof stockings of frum fashion!

pragmatician:
im obsessed with scrubs, j.d. is my dream cutie :)

jakeyology:
thanks for coming bye!

chaverah:
I know, I don’t know what my thing is with thick necks.. I just think its so yummy looking :)

 
At Friday, August 04, 2006 9:17:00 AM, Blogger A Frum Idealist said...

very original. good stuff

 
At Thursday, August 31, 2006 7:53:00 PM, Blogger truelife said...

hey I love your blog.. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing it with us..

join me on my adventures.. and you get to do most of the things on your wish list.. I just came back from a 5 week Alaska Adventure.. hey and my music does sound a lot like sinead o'connor (that's what people unfamiliar w/ jewish music are always telling me..) so if you join.. .. you'll get to hear me singing all the time.. everywhere..

livingtheamazingrace.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Who links to me?