Monday, April 24, 2006

Bloggers Anonymous

Hi, my name is Anonym00kie and im a blogaholic.
I’ve recently developed an addiction to blogs.
I have always been insanely curious about other people’s thoughts and motivations. I’m obsessed with understanding the cognitive processes that directs people’s behaviour, and I have finally found a source to satisfy my insatiable curiosity.
I’m addicted to people's private thoughts, to hearing how others think, feel, question, rationalize, suffer and overcome. Most of all, I'm addicted to analyzing it all.
I know I’m coming across as being nosy, but it’s not for the sake of nosiness that I read these blogs.
My own thoughts confuse me – and the behaviour of others puzzles me.
This is my way of controlling the chaos.
I keep imagining that the more I get to understand what is going on in my mind and the minds of others, the less scary it will all be.
But it's not working out that way!
I dont think it's clarity I am getting... I think I am simply adding other people’s inner turmoil to my own.
Some blogs I have recently read have really disturbed me, others have inspired me and others have completely baffled me.... but I keep reading them..
The more I realize how similar we all are, the less alone I feel. The more I realize we all hurt, the sadder I get.
Searching for answers, for the truth, is a mission I’ve been on since forever.
As one question gets answered, many more arise.
This is one more attempt at finding the answers.
All ure blog r belong 2 me!

5 Comments:

At Thursday, April 27, 2006 2:01:00 PM, Blogger anonym00kie said...

humanbeforejewish--> thanks for your welcome, im still not decided on whether im more interested in writing my own or reading those of others, but thanks for the encouragement!

yeshivishguy--> thanks for everything :) -but do me a favor..ease up on the mhmm's will ya? :)

to the anonymous multitudes reading my blog--> dont be shy, drop a line!

and finally.. i'd like to thank the academy.. :)

 
At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 9:08:00 PM, Blogger FrumGirl said...

Welcome! Looking forward, I think I will really enjoy this blog!

 
At Monday, May 15, 2006 12:18:00 PM, Blogger Lady-Light said...

Good blog - I can Sooooooo relate. I also am HOOKED. Began blogging in March; can't stop; husband hates it; not accomplishing anything worthwhile (what IS worthwhile?); not earning $$$; what to do? I'm addicted.

 
At Tuesday, June 13, 2006 3:17:00 AM, Blogger the sabra said...

addiction is bad.
dont let bloggin be ur yetzer hora.

besides for that, cant wait to catch up on all ur old posts (but first im off to get my 9 hours..)

 
At Wednesday, April 18, 2007 9:31:00 AM, Blogger Mrs Andy said...

Hi, I found you by clicking links on the comments of someone else's blog...Maven's I think.

Anyway, I've read some of your posts, you have great perspective. So, I'll be back. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?